Thursday, July 22, 2010

They Lighten My Days

Yousef wanted to throw something away and I told him to put it in the recycle bin. He asked what that was and I explained that then it can be turned into something else. He put the garbage in the bin, waited a few minutes then opened the bin with anticipation. "Mom it's still the same thing!" I told him it would take a while before it would be changed. Bright and early the next morning he jumped out of bed and said excitedly, "Come on Mom! Let's see what it turned into!"

Ammon was changing from his swimsuit and started swinging his hips and singing, "I'm shaking my naked booty!"

We went to the Arts Festival and Yousef had to use the port-a-potty for the first time. When he was done he threw open the door and said, "I love this! Can we get one?"

Yousef was telling me about playing Mario Cart and said that whenever he played his guy always cried at the end. He then explained to me that, "Sometimes you're just so happy you have to cry!"

No comments:

Post a Comment